High throughput rates demand rational solutions
Our professional automatic machines for increased efficiency
The rationalisation of crimping processes calls for increasing automation of the individual steps. “Optimisation of installation times” is what the markets of the future will be demanding of their strategic partners.
Automatic machines that permit rational processing of conductor materials represent the answer. Versatility and functionality are the decisive factors for you. With its comprehensive line of machines, Weidmüller offers professional and efficient solutions for cable preparation and processing.
The automatic cutters, depending on the model, cut-to-length solid and stranded wire individual cables, flat cables, round cables as well as insulating tubes and hoses under microprocessor control. The robust automatic machines convince with precise operation and ease of use.
- Excellent repeat accuracy
- Controllable contact pressure on the drive rollers
- Electric drive
- Cutting orders can be managed by PC
- Removable hand-held operator device for entering
- the individual cutting orders
The electrically-operated automatic strippers enable precision stripping of conductors with different types of insulation. The automatic adjustment to the respective wire cross-section and simple operation offer a high degree of user-friendliness.
- Designed for various wire cross-sections (PS 6.0: 0.05 to 6 mm²; PS 16.0: 2.5 to 16 mm²)
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the wire cross-sections – no need to change tools
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the stripping and insulation pull-off length of between 3 and 20 mm
- Partial stripping function
The new generation of stripping and crimping machines from Weidmüller is equipped with an all-purpose adjustable stripping unit and a user-friendly touchscreen display and convinces through extended maintenance intervals and long service life of the machines.
- Stripping and crimping of conductors in a single step
- Quick adjustment to the required cross-section range
- Electric/pneumatic drive and full electronic control
- Change of tools not necessary, hence time-saving and efficient processing
Weidmüller– Your partner in Industrial Connectivity
We look forward to sharing ideas with you – Let’s Connect
This post was updated by Lesley Young from Weidmüller UK.