Simplify terminal rail configuration and ordering
Simplify your rail layout, product selection and parts list and documentation generation process, are just some of the great benefits you’ll receive from using our new, free, Weidmuller Configurator.
A software tool that allows users to select and layout Weidmuller’s connectivity and automation products – including the Klippon® Connect A-Series PUSH-IN terminal range and the u-remote IP20 I/O system, providing 3-D graphical representation of the products and rail configuration.
Once you have completed your design, you can enquire about the components directly from the software – either as individual components or as a pre-assembled complete solution on a DIN rail.
The software tool offers a host of user benefits including:
Verify your rail layout
- Using our expert product knowledge you can verify your design.
- Get assistance in putting together terminal blocks and their accessories
- Prevent and automatically correct incorrect product selections.
Simple and secure labelling
- The Weidmüller Configurator enables labelling for your whole project.
- Direct interfaces to CAD programs and the M-Print® PRO labelling software.
Create Project Documentation Packs
- Create all your project documentation including, rail layout drawings , parts lists and a complete set of datasheets
- Save both time and resources in the design planning and documentation stages.
Interface to CAE Systems
- Import the design in to your CAE package
- Built in interface to EPLAN
- Generate dxf and step files for a range of CAE packages