WoW: “You want smart solutions for elevator applications.
Our wiring system for elevator shafts makes it possible”
Whether your application involves passenger or freight elevators, new installation or modernization, low-rise buildings or multi-level structures, the industry sets high requirements for elevator technology.
The traditional installation of the electrical control systems has remained a laborious and time-consuming task, e.g. to install cable ducts, prepare single wires or cables, ensure a secure interruption of safety chains etc. Weidmüller as your partner in Industrial Connectivity has developed a smart solution to connect a flat cable per floor, providing energy, signals and data:
- Two key components: Elevator shaft wiring box and 11- pole flat cable (9 copper wires/2 fillers).
- From a twin-pointed piercing contact (to connect flat cable) to a quick and reliable PUSH IN technology (to connect wires for car call, floor indicator, etc).
- Configurable assemblies for different functionalities (feed-in, landing, bus, safety circuit, pit).
- Five simple handling steps for an easy shaft wiring installation without need of special tools.
- Simple and fault-free assembly in the shaft or through pre-configuration.
- Substantial reduction of shaft wiring time.
- Decreased number of required components and optimised logistic costs.
- Simplified project planning, especially for modernisation.
For further information, you can visit our website or call us on 0845 094 2006.