“WoW: u-remote simplifies system design in the field”
Decentralisation requires an increased number of automation systems to be brought out from the control cabinet into the field. This opens up a wide range of opportunities but also conceals complex challenges.
The new IP 67 family has the most compact design in the market and zinc die-cast enclosures, making them 20% lighter whilst offering a -20°C to +70°C temperature rating. This, coupled with multi-protocol modules with PROFINET and Ethernet/IP, as well as offering a high degree of flexibility in terms of the connection options with IO-Link, are among the other outstanding features of the new member of the u-remote family
Active communication in the field
- Use an IO-Link to significantly improve your sensors’ and actuators’ parameter and diagnostic properties.
- Four type A and four type B ports each module.
- Connection of actuators of up to 2 A. Each port can be configured as an input or an output too.
Adjust a protocol instead of swapping a module
- PROFINET or EtherNet/IP within one module.
- Plan a remote I/O family but remain flexible in your choice of fieldbus.
Higher performance – less effort
- Feed-in up to 16 A.
- Connect even more consumers in a line.
- Significantly reduce the time and effort needed for wiring.